Cliff’s Notes
version. Dec 2014/Jan 2015.
1 Never say never.
-I
did something I swore I’d never do. I home-schooled. I don’t even know if you
can call it that, since it was only a month, but either way, I am so glad we
tried it. Although there are many great things about home
schooling that I absolutely love, we
both felt it was not the right time to do it. Perhaps it lies somewhere in our
future, but for now, we found a terrific charter school that we are very
grateful to have found. It feels really good so far.
Molly is a rock star.
-She was awarded
a certificate of appreciation from our City Council for contributing to our
community with her Trash Cans-By-The-Wash idea.
-She smiles all the time. She has slept through the night
since 2 months old. She loves milk. She loves when Molly talks to her. Easiest
baby we’ve ever had, or maybe we just finally know what we are doing!
| The first year Molly willingly went up to a character! |
Ashley is way too smart.
-This kid LOVES learning. She is always at our kitchen table just writing. She’ll ask me to teach her how to write letters, how to spell words, how to write numbers and how to count higher and higher. She is also a problem solver like nobody’s business. This is a picture of her spelling her name (backwards) with noodles.
| Molly was being so independent and helpful during this trip. |
| The girls had been dying to camp in the back yard before winter break was over. |
| Molly started T-Ball, and Ashley started soccer. |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.