Monday, October 19, 2015

Manners For Adults


BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD-Ghandi

Manners For Adults

Sometimes adults forget. We forget what we learned long, long ago, during our childhood. Below is a list of rules that I believe should be followed by adults, not just children. It is, by no means, a cure-all to life’s many problems, but I do believe it has great potential to help us co-exist more peacefully, and they are such simple rules. I challenge you to examine them and see if there are any areas you could improve on. I need to work on a lot of these rules myself. Will you join me?

 

1) Say Please.

2) Say Thank You when someone does something for you…even if they are being paid and especially if they are not being paid to do it.

3) If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it.

4) Learn to listen more and talk less.

5) Use your inside voice when you are inside, and teach your children to do the same.

6) Don’t interrupt people.

7) Say Sorry when you need to.

8) Clean up after yourself/throw your trash away.

9) Be considerate of others in pedestrian areas.

10) Use clean language in public, especially when children are present.

Thanks for considering!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.