Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sept/Oct. 2015

 














 
 Jumping our van after I left lights on all night, made for a fun morning!




Emily loves coloring this thing.







11x17 is NOT a standard picture frame size people. The only ones I found were white, black or brown. I found some pretty trim and made it a Temple-worthy frame.

Dan had to practice his pitching, so he would stop throwing balls all the time to his players.








Toothpicks and marshmallows creation.

Tissue box machines. Molly's was a candy machine. You dropped the piece of candy down the top slide and it came out the bottom slide, straight into your mouth. Ashley made a movie, where you pull the scenes through the screen.

Emily and Dan are sleep buddies. I wake up to this many times a week if she is having a rough night. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.